There is no relationship that was destined to last. It last long because two people made a choice to keep it.
We must realize that the most desired gift of love is not sex, romance, diamond, or money; it is focused attention…..
To avoid errors you must follow the following Rules
1. Don’t marry the person you think you can live with; marry only the individual you think you can’t live without..
2. Love is like a river, it doesn’t struggle to flow, if you are finding it difficult to understand each other or reason to together, there is no need to continue..
3. Don’t start what you can’t finish, believing that your love for each other will grow, without Care, Communication, and Attention..
Your relationship will remain stagnant.
4. When feelings are not real; excuses are inevitable.
Check the kind of excuses you receive in your relationship.
If there is no “time” in a relationship, there won’t be “attention” in marriage.
5. Watch those who express their feelings in romance, and sex but forgets responsibility.
6. Anybody can say ” I Love You” but the question is; why do you love me? Not every feelings is for real. So don’t be carried away by feelings..
7. Don’t pretend to express feels that are not real.
Feelings without good intention becomes a child’s play..
8 Your feelings isn’t enough to make a choice.
If you don’t face reality, you make a wrong choice..
9. No one has the right to make choice for you, including your parents..
Personalize your choice and feelings..
When you correct every error, you make way for testimony.