In the book of Isaiah 66 and verse 8 the Bible said “Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
TO TRAVAIL MEANS TO GO THROUGH PAINS, AND TO EXPERIENCE DISCOMFORT BUT THE GOOD NEWS WAS THAT ZION BROUGHT FORTH CHILDREN AFTER THE TRAVAIL.
Pains in life are inevitable, you can’t pass through this wicked and ungodly world without feeling pains, no matter how good, sincere and holy you are, pains must come.
> Job 14:1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.
– That you have troubles does not mean you are a sinner, God is angry with you or you are a failure. Pains are part of life, but what you do with your pains and how you handle it determine if it will produce gain or remain as pains. It takes pain to reveal the real us, only pains can build genuine capacity and relationships. You don’t know your friends, your strength, your ability until you go through pains.
– Abraham went through pains, after 25years gain came.
– Hannah went through pains, after few years gain came.
– The woman with the issue of blood went through pains, after 12years gain came.
– The man by the pool of Bethesda went through pains, after 38years gain came.
– The beggar at the beautiful gate went through pains, after 38years gain came.
THE BIBLE IS FULL OF MEN/WOMEN WHO WENT FROM PAINS TO GAIN, and If God could give them TESTIMONY in their TESTS, OURS WON’T BE EXCEPTIONAL.
■ THERE WERE FACTORS THAT TURNED THEIR PAINS INTO GAIN
Some prayed, some encountered their prophets, others sacrificed and some others engaged in kingdom activities etc. No pain become gain without personal efforts. You must be willing to take some steps for your pains to become gain.
– May God give you the Grace to stand despite your pains
– May you not compromise your standard because of your pain
– May you not be distracted and drifted away because of your pain
– May your pain produce your desired gains in Jesus Name.